Full minutes are in the document here:
Clerk’s Committee Meeting Minutes 9-12 Approved
A summary is below:
- The meeting opens with a moment of silence.
- CC approved edited Minutes from September 5, 2014.
- Assignment of Clerk’s liaisons to standing and ad hoc committees:
- CC approved the revision to Sec. 1.402 of Faculty Handbook (Assessment Committee)
- CC postponed approval the revision to Sec. 1.415 of Faculty Handbook (Nominating Committee)
- CC members discussed the charge for January Term Assessment Committee and made suggested edits and observations. The Clerk will revise the document using the suggestions offered.
- CC discussed strategies and importance of garnering faculty support undertaking a significant revision or replacement of our general education curriculum.
- Spontaneous questions arose about the holding of searches for faculty.
- The meeting closed with a moment of silence.