The Strategic Planning committee would like to share with the community a set of ten planning priorities that it will use in its process over the next couple of years. These priorities come jointly from the Board of Trustees and President Fernandes, and they arose in part from the large community meeting the board held in Spring 2015.
Strategic Priorities 2016-2018
AFFIRM the CENTRALITY of STUDENTS:
- Increase enrollment
- Invest in the student experience and assure student success
- Develop dynamic learning opportunities
IMPROVE the CAMPUS EXPERIENCE:
- Build a campus community that puts Guilford College first
- Establish an equitable system for employee compensation
- Update campus facilities
- Create revenue-producing offerings
STRENGTHEN our STANDING among EXTERNAL CONSTITUENTS:
- Re-imagine and modernize our offerings to the community
- Advance Guilford College’s public profile
- Obtain reaffirmation of SACS accreditation by 2017
If you have any comments on these priorities, or recommendations for what we might do to serve them, please enter them below or contact any member of the Strategic Planning Committee. Faculty members of this committee are Nancy Daukas, Christine Stracey, Mark Dixon, Richard Schilhavy, Tom Guthrie, and Dave Dobson.