Curriculum Committee Minutes
March 4, 2016
Present: Mylene Dressler, Michael Dutch, Edwins Gwako (Chair), Martee Holt, Norma Middleton (Recorder), Devon Murphy-Anderson, Beth Rushing, Marc Williams Regrets: Michele Malotky, Karen Tinsley
- Meeting opened at 10:00am with a moment of silence.
- Minutes from February 26 were approved.
- APPROVED REL 237 Jesus in Film and Pop Culture was approved to satisfy the Humanities general education requirement. Action Step: Mylene will communicate this approval to Jill Peterfeso
- Guilford will no longer advertise Political Science as an evening major. However, Guilford will continue supporting currently enrolled students planning to complete the Political Science major in the evening. Action Step: Beth will communicate this decision to Maria Amado, Department Chair of Political Science.
- The meeting closed at 10:32am with a moment of silence